WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW:
- Twisted Throttles is hosted on an Indian Reservation and all land outside of the facility is sacred. Please stay within the boundaries of the facility.
- Twisted Throttles allows coolers and food to be brought on site.
- 0 tolerance on violence. Police will be onsite.
- On the reservation, Marijuana is still highly illegal.
- Contained fires are allowed but only within a drum, wash drum, fire ring or purpose built fire pits.
- Gates will be open from 4p Friday the 3rd until 11p Saturday the 4th. If camping, it is highly recommended you arrive Friday night.